Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008" album-book in 4 TV interviews.

Hi, it's been quite a while since I've uploaded to the blog the 4 Television interviews I gave about the album-book "Israel Fashion Art 19 48-2008" "שיכרון עיצובים - אמנות האופנה בישראל"
So, I for the benefit of the new blog readers I would like to indicate the dates on which they were uploaded, so whoever is interested in listening to them and/or seeing the unique book's photos which were shown on TV here they are:

On the July 12, 2010 post - I've uploaded the Channel 2's interview hosted by Shimon Parnas "A Dream of the Mediterranean" which was actually the last of my book's interviews.

On the July 16, 2010 post - I've uploaded Channel 2's interview hosted by Moshe Dats in his morning show, which was my first book's interview.

On the August 2, 2010 post - I've uploaded Channel 10's interview hosted by Shira Felix's "The Professionals" show, which was my 3rd book's interview.

On the September 12, 2010 post - I've uploaded the IBA, Channel 1 interview hosted by Liat Regev which was my 4th interview about the book.

Hope you'll enjoy them.
One of them I'm uploading here again. For the rest please go to this blog's posts' dates indicated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment