Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

SHELY SHRAIMAN'S ARTICLE ABOUT ISRAEL FASHION ART 1948-2008





Hi, Yesterday I've described the photos illustrating Shely Shraiman's article about
"שיכרון עיצובים - אמנות האופנה בישראל 1948-2008"
in the Russian language magazine CHARM, a glossy monthly attached to the VESTI newspaper. Today, after having scanned the whole article for the benefit of Ana, my daughter's friend - I'm attaching the entire article.
Hopefully, after Ana will read it I'll be able to quote a couple of sentences from the text. In the meantime please enjoy the book's images I've described and credited yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment