Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008"

Hi,
I'm starting this blog today so I can share with you this happy day of the publishing of my album-book "Israel Fashion-Art 1948-2008" by Resling Publishers. It's a book many fashionistas awaited for almost as much as I have. I'll tell u more about it as soon as I'll be able to as I'm pretty busy right now with the buzz around it. Surprisingly, though, some early birds managed to already not only buy it but also read it and were kind enough to share with me their appreciation and good wishes, which I'll soon share with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment