Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Friday, February 26, 2010

"ISRAEL FASHION-ART 1948-2008" and CHINA

Hi,
Are people in China already discussing my new album-book "ISRAEL FASHION-ART 1948-2008"
"שיכרון עיצובים - אמנות האופנה בישראל"
I was wondering about this upon seeing this google search result with its picturesque Chinese writing which as an artist I have always adored.
The link took me to the Facebook Fan-Club of my book which opened a few days ago and the automatic translation of the search result cleared up the mystery
The announcement was a call to Chinese people to join Facebook via the book's Fan-Club and keep in touch through it.
Sounds like a Facebook initiative to promote and widen the scope of its membership through
"ISRAEL FASHION-ART" Fan-Club
Wanted to include the search result itself but was unable to copy-paste it here. You can see it though in my facebook profile page at www.facebook.com/NuritBatYaar
as well as on my profile page on www.twitter.com/NuritBatYaar and the book's facebook fan-club page.

No comments:

Post a Comment